Sea Of Shadows - a grey filly by Sea The Stars out of Pink Opaque.
Introducing a brand new Syndicate with exciting possibilities beyond the racecourse.
Sea The Stars won the 2000 Guineas, The Derby, the Eclipse Stakes (the first colt to accomplish this treble since 1989 champion Nashwan), the Juddmonte International Stakes, the Irish Champion Stakes, and the Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe. He has a stallion fee of 135,000 euros. Here we give you the chance to buy into top class bloodstock at an affordable price.
For a one-off payment of £2,000 (+ VAT) for a 5% share you will become a co-owner of this exciting grey filly by the European Champion 3 yo colt and European Horse of the Year of 2009.
The payment also includes:
- all training fees
- vets bills
for the whole of her two and three-year-old career.
A payment of £100 will also be required as a float which will be deposited with Weatherbys Bank to cover race entries and jockeys fees (which will be pro-rata based on number of shares).
As a Syndicate member you will get:
- yard visits
- access to an exclusive Facebook group where you will be updated with news, photos and videos!
- an owner's badge to watch her race
- a pro-rata share in any winnings and also in profits based on the sale of the filly at the end of her three year old season, or from other exciting breeding options.
If, for any reason, the filly is not trained as a three year old we will refund the three year old costs of £1000 to each 5% shareholder!
At the end of the filly's three year old career the options for the filly are:
- To be kept at a broodmare at Stittenham Racing
- To be sold as a broodmare
- To remain in training for the following season
These decisions will be rolling on an annual basis and will be made by vote with the number of votes based on pro-rata share. If anyone wants to leave the Syndicate at this point then first refusal for purchase of the share will be with Stittenham Racing.
Contact us on email@example.com or send us a message on Facebook if you'd like to join.
We have decided that buyers can buy into 10% if they wish.